Advanced Undercover Operations & Officer Rescue
Wednesday, Nov 1, 2023
– Thursday, Nov 2, 2023
8:30am – 5:00pm
Types of UC Operations
- Identify pitfalls for undercover officers
- Operational Planning for Supervisors
- UC Mindset and Mental Preparedness
- Establishing Backgrounds/Cover Stories
- Successfully supervise undercover officers
- Handling Confidential Sources
- Surveillance Methods/Cover Teams
- Undercover Robberies and Assaults
- Evidence Management
- Testifying in Court/Depositions
- Making Prosecutable cases while minimizing risk
- Safely plan and conduct an undercover investigation using advanced techniques
- Use of verbal commands and communication during UC vehicle rescue.
- UC rescue from inside vehicle.
- UC rescue outside of vehicle.
- Rescue team approach to UC vehicle.
- UC rescue priorities.
- Rescue team members areas of responsibility outside and inside vehicle
- Positioning of responding team members.
- Use of vehicle for ballistic cover.
- Handgun and rifle ballistics through vehicles.
- Threat priorities as pertaining to vehicles and suspects.
- Safe handling of UC and medical assessment after rescue.
- Discuss prior lessons learned by law enforcement during UC vehicle rescue operations.
Okaloosa County SO Public Safety Training Complex
650 Chappie James Street
Crestview, FL, 32536