Advanced Undercover Operation/Rescue
Monday, Oct 18, 2021
– Tuesday, Oct 19, 2021
8:30am – 5:00pm
This intense two day course is designed for Detectives, Narcotics Investigators, Tactical Operators and
Officers, as well as Supervisors involved in undercover operations and investigations.
- Types of UC Operations
- Identify pitfalls for undercover officers
- Operational Planning for Supervisors
- UC Mindset and Mental Preparedness
- Establishing Backgrounds/Cover Stories
- Successfully supervise undercover officers
- Handling Confidential Sources
- Surveillance Methods/Cover Teams
- Undercover Robberies and Assaults
- Evidence Management
- Testifying in Court/Depositions
- Making Prosecutable cases while minimizing risk
- Safely plan and conduct an undercover investigation using advanced techniques
- Use of verbal commands and communication during UC vehicle rescue.
- UC rescue from inside vehicle.
- UC rescue outside of vehicle.
- Rescue team approach to UC vehicle.
- UC rescue priorities.
- Rescue team members areas of responsibility outside and inside vehicle.
- Positioning of responding team members.
- Use of vehicle for ballistic cover.
- Handgun and rifle ballistics through vehicles.
- Threat priorities as pertaining to vehicles and suspects.
- Safe handling of UC and medical assessment after rescue.
- Discuss prior lessons learned by law enforcement during UC vehicle rescue operations
Boynton Beach Police Department
2100 High Ridge Road
Boynton Beach, FL